Flyingsield priest (all spec's)

Gå ner

Flyingsield priest (all spec's) Empty Flyingsield priest (all spec's)

Inlägg  Flyingshield i sön maj 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Character Name: Flyingshield

Class: Priest

Level: 80

Main Spec: Disc

Off Spec: shadow/holy

Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Flyingshield

Alts: Downhere 80 warlock outland and slemmemannen 80 dk Doomhammer, also got some low lvl alts :p but i dont want to make a big list Smile

Raid Experience: All from naxx -> toc 25 is cleared, toc 25 hc 4/5 anub to 2% hp (those ach's are on my warlock "Downhere)
Icc exp : 8/12 bosses (I know tacs for all of them, only p1 on lichking)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1.Previous Guild(s): Vigilantes, Daggers of darkness, Divine sanctuary and Jotunheim (those guilds are on doomhammer) just migrated to outland.

2. Why did you leave your previous guild(s): I got kicked out of vigilantes cause of my "annoying side" witch is gone now Smile Divine Sanctuary and Jotunheim were so slow with the progress so I left. Daggers of Darkness were fine, but they had 40 active raiders so I wanted to find a more stable guild with 25 active raiders so i dont get rotated every raid like I did.

3. Why are you applying to Grotesque?: I want a casual and good guild, witch u are according to Legendarý ( my 3s arena mate, that i play alot with )

4. Do you know anyone in the guild? Legendarý

5. Do you know have family/ RL Friends in the guild? Nope

6. Are you applying to other guilds at the moment? Nope

7. Do you have sole access to your account, or do other people (eg, sibling, friend, spouse) have access to it? Nope, I keep my account information secret!

8. Have you read the guild rules and the raiding rules? Yes

9. Are you applying for raider rank or a casual member? Raider rank

RAID TEAM QUESTIONS (Not necessary for people applying for a social spot)

10. Can you tell us a little of what kind rotation your are using? I'm a healer, but if u want my shadow rotation please tell me and I will post it asap.

11. Can you attend our raid times from start to finish, without needing to take prolonged breaks for meals? Jepp, and I always stay focused in raids.

12. Are you willing to put effort into raiding, buying/creating your own food and pots and reading up on tactics? Always Smile

13. Do you have a basic knowledge of other classes then your own, which can be of use when learning encounters ? Yes I know alot of classes (dk,priest,lock) really good.

14. Do you have Ventrilo and the basic raid addons installed - please list the raid addons you have : I have ventrilo, addons : DBM,Recount, grid2(for interface UI) and ofc omen Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your Age: just hitted 18 Smile

Your Nationality: Norwegian (it's a swedish guild, but i understand most of the swedish)

Do you have Vent?: Yes

What do you think you can add to our Guild ?: I can add a friendship to the guild, I always make new friends and might improve ur progress so u can kill lichking 10 and start a 25man team Smile

PLEASE READ THIS!
My spec's are made for pvp atm, i will change 1 of the spec's to shadow/holy/disc PVE (most exp with 1. Disc 2. Holy 3. Shadow) with shadow I can push around 5,5k dps, but I'm a really strong healer!

Hope to see u soon guys! cheers
Love ;*

Flyingshield
är inte riktigt säker
är inte riktigt säker

Antal inlägg : 1

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Flyingsield priest (all spec's) Empty Sv: Flyingsield priest (all spec's)

Inlägg  Shovit i mån maj 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Jag kan haer med ge dere en kjempe greajt besked att du har blivit akkurrat accepterat till Grotesque.

Whispa Shovit, Suthla, Angnar och Palmil för en invite cheers rendeer santa Basketball
Shovit
Shovit
skriver jäkligt mycket
skriver jäkligt mycket

Antal inlägg : 477

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet