Fazila - Protection Warrior

Gå ner

Fazila - Protection Warrior Empty Fazila - Protection Warrior

Inlägg  Fazila i tis maj 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Character Name: Fazila

Class: Warrior

Level: 80

Main Spec: Protection

Off Spec: Protection (Heroic farming spec) I have got Fury gear.

Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Fazila

Alts: 75 Deathknight, 71 Paladin

Raid Experience: 10/12 - 10 Normal - 1/12 10 Heroic - 5/12 - 25 Normal - 0/12 25 Heroic

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1.Previous Guild(s): Radiant Dark, Sun Gaming

2. Why did you leave your previous guild(s): I didn't leave my previous guilds, Radiant Dark got disbanded and I got kicked from Sun Gaming because I declined a raid.

3. Why are you applying to Grotesque?: Because the guild seams good and I want to join a progressing Lich King raiding guild!

4. Do you know anyone in the guild? Zelana

5. Do you know have family/ RL Friends in the guild? Irl friend Zelana (Oskar)

6. Are you applying to other guilds at the moment? Nope

7. Do you have sole access to your account, or do other people (eg, sibling, friend, spouse) have access to it? I don't have solo access to this account, one of my best friends has got the password, but there is a bigger chase that the world would end then that he would do something stupid. Besides, I have his password.

8. Have you read the guild rules and the raiding rules? Yes

9. Are you applying for raider rank or a casual member? Casual

RAID TEAM QUESTIONS (Not necessary for people applying for a social spot)

10. Can you tell us a little of what kind rotation your are using? I am just mashing all my spells!

11. Can you attend our raid times from start to finish, without needing to take prolonged breaks for meals? No, Sunday can be a pain, since you guys raid from 17 - 21.

12. Are you willing to put effort into raiding, buying/creating your own food and pots and reading up on tactics? Yes

13. Do you have a basic knowledge of other classes then your own, which can be of use when learning encounters ? Yes

14. Do you have Ventrilo and the basic raid addons installed - please list the raid addons you have : Ventrilo - Yes - Raid addons - DBM, Omen, Recount, Omni CC, Titanbar, Atlasloot, gearscore, grid

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your Age: 16 (17 this summer)

Your Nationality: Swedish

Do you have Vent?: Yes

What do you think you can add to our Guild ?: I am a positive spirit who can add much joy to a guild, both socially and in the raids!

Fazila
är inte riktigt säker
är inte riktigt säker

Antal inlägg : 2

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Fazila - Protection Warrior Empty Sv: Fazila - Protection Warrior

Inlägg  Suthla i tis maj 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Hejsan fazila!

eftersom du vill vara casual och inte raider är det inga konstigheter här. Förutsatt att Zelana går i god för dig.
Så bara kontrollera med honom.

mvh
Suthla
Suthla
Suthla
Officer & Admin
Officer & Admin

Antal inlägg : 1264

http://hots.swedishforum.se

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum: