Hjältar som Tältar
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Niloth Death Knight - MS - Blood - Os Unholy. [Decline]

4 posters

Gå ner

Niloth Death Knight - MS - Blood - Os Unholy. [Decline] Empty Niloth Death Knight - MS - Blood - Os Unholy. [Decline]

Inlägg  Niloth mån jan 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Vill till en början säga hej! Och att jag understrycker att jag är svensk. Hade redan en välskriven apply så här kommer den på engelska.

I. Character Info

- Character Name(s):Niloth - Also got an lvl 85 druid here. Biffn

- Character Level(s): Both is 85

- Armory Link(s): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/niloth/simple (Prefer inspect in-game tho)

- /played time: On this character I got ~ 30 days played. Overall I think I got above 100days easy. Since I got two 85's and three 80's.

- Current Server: Most of my characters is on Outland.

- Faction: Alliance

- Professions, and reason for choosing said professions: I got Herbalism and Alchemy on my Death Knight. Since its good money making and u know that u always got something to help other guild members with (flask ect.) And I almost got full enchanting on my druid.

- Economy(Do you have enough to never miss consumables/rep money?): Yes, always got the money I need. Since I find farming kinda fun.

- Build / 2nd Build: Blood : 32/0/9 atm, but think Im gonna change it to 33/6/2 it depends tho. And I got currently got the PvP build in Unholy.

- What sites do you read to keep you updated on your class: I always read http://www.mmo-champion.com to keep me updated with changes on different things. But I think the best thing is to talk with other peoples and discuss changes and what to do with them ect. :-)

II. Personal Information

Full Name: Hampus Pettersson

Sex: Male

Occupation: Going on a highschool that got its focus on lifesaving, working in group and normal studys like math, science ect.

Do you have any hobbies besides WoW: I like to train at the gym. Which I do 5 times a week. I also like to be with friends, and to take a beer and look at How I met your mother is unbeatable.

III. Raid Information

- Can you uphold a 90-100% attendance on a 2-3 day raiding schedule 19.00 / 20:00 - 23.00 / 24:00): Yes I can.

Previous raiding experience:

- Vanilla: Didnt play WoW at that time.
- TBC: Sadly the same. Since I´ve that Vanilla and TBC was the best. But Ive seen some bossfightes in TBC since my irl brother raided back then. So I learned abit, and thats what got me decide to start with WoW. Tho Im still sad that I missed so much from previous encounters.
- WoTLK: Cleared Naxxaramas both 10/25. Also managed to take down OS3D @ 25man before Ulduar came out. Had a little break at Ulduar so just did a few bosses there. ToC cleared both 10/25 and some bosses at HC mode. ICC cleared 10/25. And some bosses at HC mode.

Previous raiding guilds:
- Vanilla: -
- TBC: -
- WoTLK: I was in the guild IT at the start of Wotlk, took down OS3D with them. Cleared Naxx and had some good times. Wild Animals at horde stormscale. Took down ICC 10/25 with them and at that time I played Hunter. Sadly I sold that account.

- Reasons for leaving these guilds:
I decieded to have a break at Ulduar so I couldn´t raid. So I took the decision to leave the guild. Wild Animals stoped raiding so I leaved that guild. From that point I´ve been in severals guilds but not anyone worth mention.

- Name some people you have raided with:
Healingbeéf, Skitbusig, Springkissad, Hivár and much more. Healingbeéf aint playing anymore tho.

Previous raid-role:

- Classes you have raided as: Hunter, Warlock, Death Knight, Druid and prob someone else Ive forgot.

- Favourite Encounter (Reasons!): I loved Naxx, maybe beacuse it was the first raid for me. And I liked the setup and yea.. I just remember it as awesome :-)

- Least-favourite Encounter (Reasons!): Ulduar, I think (the bit I played in Ulduar) was boring and not that fun. Maybe beacuse I didnt get into the raiding then since I didnt had the motivation to play.

- Why do you enjoy raiding: I like to work in groups, and to achive success with others. Its just an great no.. a awesome feeling!

- Link any logs proving your value: I just managed to find this picture. Its on my Hunter when I raided ICC with Wild Animals. It was before the 30% buff come up in ICC. -> https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/34403619.png/

IV. Guild Specific Questions

- Why did you choose to apply to We Made It: I have heard great things about the guild. And atm Iam looking for a great guild to have fun times with. And Iam guild less and dont want to be in a lvling guild since the group feeling isnt there. And ofc I want to raid which is impossible within a non-raiding guild.

- Do you have active applications to other guilds as of now: No.

- How did you hear about us: Ive heard about u from other people, but when I decided to make an apply I saw it in the trade channel.

- Do you know anyone from We Made It, and would they vouch for you: No I sadly dont, but I hope on learning to know u all!

V. Technical Information

- CPU: AMD Phenom (tm) 9850 quad-core processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
- RAM: 4GB

- Connection Speed: 24mbit/s
- Connection Stability (1-10): 10

VI. Final Words

Well what can I say. Hm.. I would say that if u want an dedicated Tank or dps, u have found your guy. I always do my best and I can take critism! And I just have to say that Im damn goodlooking ;-)

I also need to add a videoclip that describes my humor abit haha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AuIURhCoAA

"Lets take this up a notch!"

Over and out your Niloth

Niloth
är inte riktigt säker
är inte riktigt säker

Antal inlägg : 3

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Niloth Death Knight - MS - Blood - Os Unholy. [Decline] Empty Sv: Niloth Death Knight - MS - Blood - Os Unholy. [Decline]

Inlägg  Kubbkung mån jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Tack för din apply , vi återkommer till dig så snart vi kollat igenom den.
MvH Kubbkung

Kubbkung
Officer
Officer

Antal inlägg : 169

Niloth Death Knight - MS - Blood - Os Unholy. [Decline] Empty Sv: Niloth Death Knight - MS - Blood - Os Unholy. [Decline]

Inlägg  Gäst mån jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Rätt så bra application, dock så skulle jag personligen vilja se en utifrån den utgivna mallen som finns dock..
Men vafan, det är ju bara jag. :p

Lycka till.

Gäst
Gäst

Inlägg  Kubbkung mån jan 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Han frågade om det va ok med en färdig apply innan så det är på mitt ansvar.

Kubbkung
Officer
Officer

Inlägg  Niloth mån jan 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Tackar! Jo jag frågade som ovan om lov före jag gjorde applyn. Smile
/MVH Niloth

Niloth
är inte riktigt säker
är inte riktigt säker

Inlägg  Bexxie mån jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Du ska inte bry dig om Eowyn, det är det ingen annan som gör I love you

Snygg apply imo, lycka till!
Bexxie
Bexxie
Officer & Admin
Officer & Admin

Antal inlägg : 1086

Inlägg  Moosecrap mån jan 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Bexxie skrev:Du ska inte bry dig om Eowyn, det är det ingen annan som gör I love you

Snygg apply imo, lycka till!

This!

Jag gillar att du kollade med Kubbkung innan du post applyn! Lycka till Smile
Moosecrap
Moosecrap
är varm i kläderna
är varm i kläderna

Antal inlägg : 107

Inlägg  Kubbkung tis jan 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Hej igen ledsen att det tagit lite tid, men tyvärr har vi inte möjlighet att ta in fler DKs just nu ( Tank / Dps )
Vi önskar dig lycka till på dina äventyr inom World of Warcraft
Med Vänliga Hälsningar
Kubbkung

Kubbkung
Officer
Officer

Inlägg  Niloth tis jan 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Okej! Ingen fara. Bara att höra av er om ni blir sugna på mig längre fram i tiden. Smile Lät lite fel dedär, men ni fattar haha!

Niloth
är inte riktigt säker
är inte riktigt säker

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet